The title of this recipe is Perfect M&M Cookies. I did not create that title, but I could not agree with it more. When I imagine how M&M cookies should taste, this is it. I wish there was a way for me to give a sample taste everyone who reads this so you know just how amazing these are.
I really don’t know what to say about them except that you have to make them. It is really that simple. You HAVE to. Your life will be forever brighter. I promise.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1-1 1/2 cups Mini M and M’s
(As a little side note, I stuck with just the M&Ms and did not add the other chocolate chips. I think they are perfect just as I made them, but feel free to
ruin them do what you like.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla until fully incorporated. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt and beat with the mixer until fully combined. Add M&Ms, stirring to combine.
- With a cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
Total cost: $3.45