It is officially summer vacation (even though it is not technically “summer” yet), so to kick it off right, I decided to get crafty. The problem was that I just felt like relaxing, so pulling out the sewing machine was really not something I wanted to do. This project showed a flower pony tail holder, so I thought I would give it a try.
I decided not to attach the pony tail holder part to it because I did not have that little black piece that the picture showed. Unfortunately, these directions were in Chinese (or something), so I could only go by the pictures. Here is what I ended up with:
I think I am going to add it to a plain headband. It might look cute on a 7-year-old’s blond little head.
Total cost: $0 (everything was from the scrap pile or the button bin)