I had a mini tube of crescent rolls that needed to be used soon, so this morning I decided to make some breakfast.
I found this pin and I clicked the link, and sadly, it did not take me anywhere. So instead, I made it up. Here is my tutorial for how to make these tasty Cinnamon Crescent Rolls.
1. Spread butter (I used Country Crock Light) onto the flat crescent roll and then sprinkle it with cinnamon
2. Roll them like a crescent roll.
3. Bake according to the package. It said 10-12 minutes. These took more like 12-15 minutes for me. Just keep an eye on them.
4. Drizzle them with a powdered sugar glaze. (I did not follow a recipe here. I put a few spoonfuls of powdered sugar and a tiny bit of milk and vanilla extract in a bowl and stirred it together. I added a bit too much milk so I had to add some more powdered sugar. You have it right when it is the consistency that you want it to be…want it thicker? Add more sugar. Want it thinner? Add more milk…you will figure it out.)
5. Eat (that was my favorite part)
The end. Very simple and quick and delicious!
Total cost: $1