Around 5:30 this evening I wrote a really great post about today’s project. I had a really busy day/night, so I was glad to get it out of the way. I had ALMOST made it to the total cost part when something horrible happened (I really don’t know what I did) and I lost everything.
I am sorry to inform you that I am not going to attempt to recreate what I wrote.
Basically, I saw a thing about making a wall of extra peanut butter that holds the jelly in from squirting out while you are eating it. I didn’t think my old method of not doing that was so unsuccessful since I have not really had too much trouble with losing my jelly in the past. But at any rate, I built the peanut butter wall:
I felt that it was much much more pb than I would usually use, but in the interest of Pinterest, I was willing to take one for the team. I packaged it up in my usual sandwich container and tossed it into my lunch box on its side like I do with every sandwich I have ever made.
I was quite disappointed to open my lunch to see THIS:
And this website had the nerve to tell me I was doing something wrong all these years. My pb&j method has never ever leaked out this much jelly.
Total cost: $0 (ish)